Covid-19 Aviation Health Safety Promotion
- Wear a medical face mask, ensure it is used and disposed of correctly. Replace the mask every 4 hours (unless instructed otherwise)
- Observe 1.5-metre physical distancing
- Wash hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or, where not available, use alcohol-based hand-sanitising solutions
- Cover the mouth and nose with a tissue or flexed elbow when sneezing or coughing (respiratory etiquette)
- Do not touch surfaces and limit direct contact with other people.
- Be kind to each other — it is the only way we can get through this
Before leaving for the airport
- Do not travel to the airport if you have been in any of the situations specified in the Acknowledgment of COVID-19 policy
- Complete your statement of health prior to checking in
- Be aware that only passengers are allowed to enter the airport terminal at arrival and departure (The only other people who should enter the terminal are people accompanying or picking up a passenger that requires assistance, such as persons with reduced mobility (PRM), unaccompanied minors, etc.)
- Read your airline’s health safety promotion material
- Make sure you have sufficient medical face masks and hand sanitiser for your entire journey
- Make sure you allow enough time for your journey to the airport, including security checks at the airport
At the departure airport
- Contact airport staff if you have any questions or if you feel uneasy (they are there to help you in this new situation)
- Be prepared for thermal screening (body temperature check)
- Observe physical barriers or signs indicating physical-distancing requirements
- Check-in your bag whenever possible rather than taking it through security
- Wear a medical face mask, and expect to be denied boarding if you do not have one
Acknowledgment of COVID-19 Policy
You will be requested to aknowledge the bellow policy before check-in. The aknowledge may be done in same form as PLC (Passenger Locator Form) depending on each airport procedure. You will be instructed by Air Horizont before or at check-in time.
The aknowledge applies for each individual passenger in a booking for more than one person.
In particular, I understand that I shall not go to the airport, if any of the following applies:
- I have been diagnosed with COVID-19 at any time during the 14 days prior to my flight.
- I have had any of the COVID-19 relevant symptoms (fever; newly developed cough; loss of taste or smell; shortness of breath) at any time during the 8 days prior to my flight.
- I am aware of having been in close contact (e.g. less than 2 metres for more than 15 minutes) with a person who was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to my flight.
- I am required by local or national regulations to be in quarantine for reasons related to COVID-19 for a period that includes the date of the fight.
In case any of the above situations applies, I shall contact Air Horizont at the latest 4 hours before the flight. I understand that if any of the above 4 situations is identified at the airport, I may be refused to proceed with my travel and lose my right to benefit from any COVID-19 commercial policy put in place by Air Horizont.
In case you need medical information on COVID-19, please contact local health authority.
I have read and understood the COVID-19 policy of Air Horizont.
On the aircraft
- If you have any questions or feel uneasy, ask a cabin crew member (they are there to help you in this new situation) and be nice to them
- Practice hand hygiene, follow cough etiquette and wear a medical face mask
- Watch the cabin safety demonstration so you know what is happening on your flight
- Reduce the use of the individual air-supply nozzles as much as possible
- Limit your movement in the cabin to that essential for well-being
- If you feel ill while travelling, inform crew and seek medical care as soon as possible
Boarding and Disembarking Special Procedures
- Follow the aircrew and ground staff instructions
- Some hand baggages may be moved (free of charges) to the holds due to dimensions, number or local regulations.
- Do not stand in the aisle, take your seat as soon as posible. Crowds in the aisle unnecessarily increase transmission opportunities.
- While disembarking, remain seated until next row has started movement to the exit door.
At the arrival airport
- Practice physical distancing, hand hygiene and cough etiquette and wear a medical face mask.
- Collect your bags and leave the terminal building as soon as possible.
- Reduce the risk of virus transmission by minimising interaction with people in the arrival terminal.