- Wear a medical face mask, ensure it is used and disposed of correctly. Replace the mask every 4 hours (unless instructed otherwise)
- Observe 1.5-metre physical distancing
- Wash hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or, where not available, use alcohol-based hand-sanitising solutions
- Cover the mouth and nose with a tissue or flexed elbow when sneezing or coughing (respiratory etiquette)
- Do not touch surfaces and limit direct contact with other people.
- Be kind to each other — it is the only way we can get through this