BE PART OF OUR TEAM
The talent and passion of our people is fundamental to our success. At Air Horizont, we offer a wide variety of career opportunities, both permanent and temporary, as well as expert offerings.
Each and every position contributes to a common goal: to create a company we can be proud of. There are two things that all our employees share: a passion for flying and an unwavering commitment to being the best.
All our positions are for people with a work permit in the European Union.
Knowledge of English is required, minimum level B1 or equivalent. Knowledge of Spanish and Italian would be an asset.
- First B737 Officer with at least 300 hours of flight time in this type of aircraft, Permanent Position.
- B737 Captain, with at least 1500 flight hours on this type of aircraft, 2024 season contract based in Milan, Porto or Bratislava.
- Technician B1/B2 of B737 NG/CL in different bases rotation shift 21/10 on-off. Permanent position
- CAMO Aeronautical Engineers, based in Malta, Milan or Zaragoza. Permanent position.
- Station Manager with at least 3 years of experience in similar technical functions, knowledge of the Boeing fleet desirable. Permanent position
- Ground Operations Assistant, Malta and Zaragoza Office. Permanent position.
- Land Operations Manager, at least 2 years of experience in the same position, Malta Office. Permanent position.
- Flight Operations Manager, Malta Office. Permanent position.
- Computer Technician, Zaragoza Office, part-time.
- Scheduling Crew Manager. Zaragoza Office. Permanent position.